I'm noticing that when we want something and are really confused as to whether we can have it or not, sometimes God is saying 'No,' or 'Not now,' and the reason we can't tell is because we aren't really willing to accept it or convince ourselves that God will change His mind and see things our way. The resulting answer He provides can be wonderful or awful.. So we can continue to pray that God will change our hearts so we want what He wants for us.
YET- God provides other blessings to focus on. Today I am thankful for spending my day with friends, talks, and coffee. I guess He knows that a distraction can be good medicine! :)
Psalm 103: 2-5
Let all that I am praise the Lord;
may I never forget the good things he does for me.
He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
He redeems me from death
and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
He fills my life with good things.
My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!
No comments:
Post a Comment