Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Tea Bucket List.

Because I am a budding connoisseur of hot, scrumtrulescent beverages and now have access to drink-making contraptions... I have come up with a bucket list of tea drinks that I would like to try while I have the chance. This is going to be GOOD.

In no specific order....
1. Manchester Fog - steamed soy milk with a sugar free vanilla syrup in Earl Grey tea.

2. Seattle Fog - soy misto (½ water, ½ soy, steamed) with 2 pumps of vanilla syrup and one pump of hazelnut syrup, in 2 bags of Earl Grey Tea. Also known as the "No Wang's Special".



3. Dublin Fog- The same as London Fog, only substituting Earl Grey with Irish Breakfast Tea

4. Bangalore Fog - The same as London Fog, only substituting Earl Grey with Chai. Also known as a Bombay Fog.

5. Atlantic City Fog - The same as London Fog, only substituting Earl Gray with Rose Tea. (Created by Alexis V. Juneau at MCB Quantico, Quantico VA)

6. Winter Fog - A London Fog where you reduce the amount of vanilla and add clover honey to taste.

7. Maui Fog - The same as London Fog, only substituting vanilla for coconut syrup.

8. Tokyo Fog - The same as London Fog, only substituting Matcha-based Green Tea for Earl Grey.

9. London Fog- Earl Grey tea with steamed milk and vanilla syrup.

(I have not included names of drinks you find commonly in coffee shops.. because I have already had them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment