A lot of prayer went into the application process and today I found that I have not been accepted. I feel a lot of relief that I have a closed door, but it's accompanied by thoughts of confusion: What am I supposed to do next?? It's great that now I can do anything I want.. and right now, I want a hug.
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.
-Romans 8:28
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor. No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. - Psalm 84:11
It is my goal to walk and grow in my relationship with Him, and He has promised not to withhold any good from me. This must mean that He considers this closed door as a good thing. I guess that I have a few more detours to go as I get closer to my purpose.
I just had to throw this in:
But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.
- Ecclesiastes 12:12
No comments:
Post a Comment