Thursday, 1 September 2011

What You Get.

What I lack in words I hope to make up with quality silence and dependability.

What I am wanting for in expression I hope to compensate with honesty and directness.

Where I miss speaking encouragement I attempt to offset with consistency and support.

When I don't initiate I aim to show that I value your time... but I am always ready to help.

When I don't verbalize my thoughts I'd like to prove that I am trying to find a way to fix your situation.


I don't want to ask for what you will not give me willingly. I don't want share what you don't want to know. If not sharing my thoughts means that I can encourage and build you up, then that's what I'll attempt to do.

I think I just show that I care a little differently than I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment