Well I do! And unfortunately there is no good coffee around here. So... If maybe you are feeling sorry for me that there is no delicious coffee here to brighten my day and wake me up in the morning, then it may be in your best interest (and mine!) to send some my way!!! ;) Wink wink! Of course there is absolutely no pressure.. But if you were feeling pressured or guilted into this then by all means let your conscience guide you.. to send some decaf deliciousness to:

The Coach House
Monk Street
Monmouth
NP25 3LR
United Kingdom
Give in to your thoughts! Embrace them lest this note causes your mind to keep you awake into all hours of the night (for which I would decline all responsibility!!! ;)
:D
how did you know that is exactly what i was sending to you? How did you know that? You are even more amazing than i thought. Super powers Girl! SUPER POWERS!!!! I love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete-Jenny
Oh Jenny! I don't tell many people and I know you can keep a secret.. but I can read your mind. I have been sending this message via brainwaves and you have received it! I guess that means we are best friends. Not that you weren't before.... ;) I SURE LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteAllie, Allie, Allie... whatever will we do with you?! Glad to see you are having fun doing good in the big wide world! I would send coffee if I wasn't a broke college student... X's and O's though!
ReplyDelete~Lauren Rossing
ok darling
ReplyDeleteso i sent it off on March 30th. Hopefully the fresh decaff blend of yummy goodness headed your way gets there fast!
let me know when your happy package arrives.
love you !
-jenny
JENNY YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!
ReplyDelete