This is the priory where we meet. It is a part of St. Mary's..
Sunday, 14 March 2010
Links
I just wanted to share that I HAD A BLAST TONIGHT at Links! Unfortunately, three members of our team are sick with the flu or something (lots of throw up etc...) and I was able to lead youth group tonight! Usually in the past there is only 4 kids who show up and it has been kind of difficult to break into their circle.. But tonight about 15 girls from an all girls boarding school came. It was so fun! They all warmed up and got involved. We played a few rounds of pingpong and then played a saweeeeeet game called Celebrities. The game is similar to Telephone Telephone where an original sentence gets changed as it travels except Celebrities is played with writing a sentence and trying to draw it and you pass it around in a circle. The idea is that you end up with something completely different than you started.. The kids loved it!! Then I gave a short talk about sometimes we hear and believe things about God that are distorted from what He tells us in the Bible. All we have to do is look at what He says about himself from the ultimate source = the Bible. I hope that makes sense. It's pretty complicated to explain.. ;) The kids had a lot of fun. I hope that this will be a good start to form relationships outside of youth group with the kids! :) Tomorrow we present a drama in the comprehensive school (high school). Two out of us four presenting are very sick, so please pray for their recoveries as well as the rest of us trying to sort out last minute changes! Gracias!

This is the priory where we meet. It is a part of St. Mary's..
This is the priory where we meet. It is a part of St. Mary's..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment