Friday, 19 March 2010

The Attik

I went by again for a few hours today. I really liked it! The staff was very friendly. :) Today was our last assembly at the comprehensive school. The team ate lunch at Jonathan's! His little girls are SO cute. Later we had a few team meetings.. :( Tomorrow is my day off! Whoopee!!! I think I'll go to the coffee stand and read my book... Sleep in... Clean my room? Maybe not. You may be impressed to hear that I have made my bed every day for the last 56 days! That's right. I thought you would be!

Here is a link for The Attik if you're interested! http://www.theattik.org.uk/

I think I'm getting sick! That wouldn't be good.

Sunday our team is presenting a drama in church, going to Links, and heading out to Halesowen for a week of seminars at Lifehope. I'll be celebrating my birthday there with the friends I made in ToolKit- They have invited me to spend next weekend with them and throw me a party! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I looked up that address about the Attik...looks like a whole lot of fun! I bet you are so special in the lives of the youngsters over there ;) miss you though. I love reading about what you are doing. Love, Amy keiper

    ReplyDelete